CENSEO’s Jeanette Hesedahl, INCE Bd. Cert., LEED AP BD+C, was recently selected in the INCE-USA membership election to serve a three-year term as a Director, effective March 1, 2018. The 2018 General Meeting and membership approval took place on January 28, 2018 in Chicago.
The newly elected board members are as follows:
New Directors (three-year term)
- Kristin Cody, INCE Bd. Cert.
- Matt Golden, INCE Bd. Cert.
- Jeanette Hesedahl, INCE Bd. Cert.
New Directors-at-Large (one-year term)
- Mike Bahtiarian, INCE Bd. Cert.
- Yong-Joe Kim
- Pranab Saha, INCE Bd. Cert.
- Steve Marshall, President
- Andrew Barnard, Vice President – Student Activities and Education
- Paul Burge, Vice President – Board Certification
- Hether Fedullo, Vice President – Conferences
- Steve Sorenson, Vice President – Membership
- Mark Storm, Vice President – Public Relations
About The Institute of Noise Control Engineering
INCE-USA is a non-profit organization of professional Noise Control Engineers, incorporated in Washington, DC.
The Institute promotes, through its Members and Associates, noise control solutions to environmental, product, machinery, industrial and other noise issues. INCE-USA Members are professionals in the field of noise control engineering, and many offer consulting services in noise control. INCE-USA Members who are Board Certified in Noise Control Engineeringhave been recognized by INCE-USA as having attained the highest professional status.
INCE-USA is a Member Society of the International Institute of Noise Control Engineering (I-INCE), an international consortium of organizations with interests in acoustics and noise control.
Learn more about INCE-USA’s founding and early history.